Two day event: June 14 and June 16
As unforeseen shocks and conditions continue to challenge businesses, it’s no surprise that many are asking “What’s next?” Indeed, that’s a critical question. But, as we’ve learned, it’s best asked at the strategic table with an action-oriented mindset and an eye toward opportunity. Adaptability has become central to success.
Consider all that has defied expectations recently in the world of tax. States find themselves flush with cash and contemplating their taxation and spending options. International tax reforms have more momentum than domestic changes. Meanwhile, political winds swirl. Businesses equipped to adapt will end up ahead.
With that in mind, join us for our two-day domestic and global tax forum to learn more about pressing issues and trends in local, state and international tax. Topics will include:
- Supply chain concerns and how they’re interconnected with state and international taxation
- International and state tax strategies in the expanding digital economy
- Aggressive revenue collection initiatives at the international and state levels
- Emerging tax considerations for multistate businesses
- How foreign tax credits can help your business
Let’s dig into what’s next. Register today to reserve your spot!